Don’t you just love Pinterest? Even if you’re not as addicted to it as I am, you gotta admit it’s certainly useful at times. Like when you’re packing for a long trip and can only take a carry on, or don’t know how to prevent your contact solution from spilling all over everything, or how to keep your suitcase organized and easily accessible throughout your entire three week adventure. Those of you who are Pinterest gurus already know all about this wonderful invention and won’t be at all impressed by the knowledge you can gain. But those of you who aren’t, never fear! The travel Pinterest (expert? user? person?) is here to enlighten you.
Here are my favorite Pinterest-found packing tips to make your life immensely easier.
- How to Fit Everything You Need into a Carry-On from WhoWhatWear
- Packing Tips for Women: How to Pack Light for Carry On Only from blog.tortugabackpacks.com
- Insanely Genius Packing Tips from mothersniche.com
- How to Pack for Month in a Carry-On from journey-mercies.blogspot.com
- And most packing lists from Buzzfeed like this one and this one
After having your mind blown by these lovely pins, you must be ready to hop on the Pinterest bandwagon. Hey, check us out while you’re there!